200-HR HATHA ALIGNMENT-BASED & VINYASA FLOW YTTC (THAILAND)
Certification: RYT-200 Certification
Duration: 3-30 July 2020
3-30 August 2020
Instructor: Anup Gupta, Aman Gupta, Rahul Bhandari, & Than Haritphisut
Venue : Ananda Yoveda Shala, Chiangrai, Thailand
Course Fee: 50,000 THB (Accommodation and Food included)
CLICK DURATION !!! to complete Application Form
Apply for 3-30 July 2020 CLICK HERE!!!
Apply for 3-30 August 2020 CLICK HERE!!!
Ananda Yoga Shala Rishikesh and Ananda Yoveda Shala Chiangrai presenting 200 hrs Hatha Alignment & Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training by Master Anup Gupta from Rishikesh, India who has a progressive mind, distinct and unique yoga training style which demonstrates a dedication to pass on yoga training to the students with the heart of yoga teacher.
This course is suited for :-
1. those who want to become yoga teacher.
2. those who already are yoga teachers but want to improve their skills and proper yoga training principles.
3. those who need RYT 200 certificate to become Registered Yoga Teacher on Yoga Alliance.
4. those who are students with at least one year of consistent yoga practice.
The students will grain the knowledge :-
1. Assana - technique for proper yoga asana training
2. Pranayama - Breath control
3. Art of Alignment - Hands-on Adjustment & Correct Body Alignment
4. Yoga Anatomy
5. Yoga Philosophy
6. Mantra Chanting & Meditation
7. Nidra Yoga
8. Yogic Kriya
9. How to use all yoga props
10. How to Sequence a Yoga Class
11. Art and Techniques of Yoga Teaching
12. Ayurveda Lecture
13. Vinyasa Sequencing Design
06.30 - 08.00 Pranayama
08.00 - 08.15 Morning Tea Break
08.15 - 10.15 Assana Practice
10.15 - 12.00 Brunch
12.00 - 14.00 Yoga Philosophy / Teaching Methodology
14.00 - 14.15 Afternoon Tea Break
14.15 - 16.15 Anatomy for Yoga Teachers / Alignment & Adjustment
16.15 - 18.15 Assana Teaching Tecnique
18.15 - 19.30 Dinner & self-study
* Every Tuesday & Thursday at 19.30 - 20.30 Yoga Nidra / Medtation
** This daily schedule may be modified according to the suitability of the subjects, the learners and the climate.
*** Sunday is a day-off