How to apply our YTTC
- Register online by scanning QR Code on the right side or CLICK HERE!!!, choose language of the application form (English/Thai), complete the application form and upload a photo to attach to the certificate (photo with white or blue background) and photo of citizen ID, driver license or passport with your name in both English and Thai. Click to submit the document. Please wait for confirmation email and choose payment option link which will be sent with your payment code.
- The photograph must be taken in colour by a professional studio. Mobile phone photographs and self composed portraits are NOT acceptable
- The photograph must be taken against a white or a light blue background.
- The photograph should not be more than 3 months old.
- Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph with eyes looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair, cloth or shadow. Forehead, nose, cheeks, lip and chin should be clearly visible and both the eyes should be open.
- You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses; only clear glasses are permitted.
- Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format that can be uploaded.
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 640x480 (0.3 Mega pixel) Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 320x240.
- Register by providing name, address, phone number and email to Line ID than_harit or ananda.cr. Wait for confirmation from the school and choose payment method. To register via this method, you will need to spell your name in Thai and English properly because they will appear on the certificate. And submit the photo with specifications on above.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Total course fee, which includes;
- accommodation with attached bathroom
- Two vegetarian meals and two tea breaks a day
- Course material –Neti Pot, Stationery, Yoga Books & Reading Material.
Course fee does not includes
- Air-fares and Airport transfers but we do provide Airport transfers on additional cost.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusion list.
- Please pay 50% of course fee as advance towards the course fees;
- Remaining fee will be due on arrival at the school.
- Advance must be paid 30 days prior to start of course or else the seat will be allotted to other applicant in the booking queue. Once the advance payment is done, send us scanned copy of counterfoil or any transaction ID of the payment. As soon as the advance is credited an acknowledgement mail will be sent to you.
- Due to any reason, if you are unable to pay the advance in 30 days prior to start of course, to hold the seat you need to send us an email intending reconfirmation that you are still interested in the course.
The course fee including any initial deposit is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. If you need to cancel the course due to unavoidable reasons the booking amount can be adjusted/ used to any future course that you do with us within one year from the date of booking. To reschedule your course you must inform us at least three weeks before your course start date otherwise you may lose your booking amount fee.
- In case of no show-up for the training 100% of the price is due!
- Cancellation request must be sent in writing
- Ananda Yoveda Shala reserves the right to cancel any booking that they feel necessary
- In case of cancellation by Ananda Yoveda Shala, the student will receive 100% refund of the amount paid
- Ananda Yoveda Shala is not liable for any expenses that student may have occurred including the travel expenses (e.g. flight and train tickets) even in case of a Training cancellation either by the participant or Ananda Yoveda Shala.
- Ananda Yoveda Shala is not liable for theft, accidents or damage on, around or in the training facility, apart from intentional damage or gross negligence.
We can accept Visa, MasterCard, Paypal and Wire transfer to school’s bank account. Payment will be processed in THB. Ananda Yoveda Shala is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Changes in Terms & Conditions
Ananda Yoveda Shala reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions and prices anytime without prior intimation. If we make any significant changes to the terms and conditions, we will update it on the website.
(You will get the electronic receipt via email or contact chanels within 24 hours. In case you want the receipt to be on behalf of legal entity, please provide staff with the information)