100-HR ANANDA YOVEDA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING ON 14-26 DECEMBER 2020 IN CHIANGRI, THAILAND
Turn your Passion in yoga into a profession with our international certification program in Chiangrai, Thailand
* Become certified to teach the Alignment-Based Yoga system to students world-wide
* Cultivate the way of yogic lifestyle with the balanced approach of living
* 200 hour Certificate will be awarded on completion of all course requirements. This certificate is all you need to immediately apply for your Yoga Alliance® RYT200® Certification, a certification recognized world wide
You will learn how to teach
- An experiential study based on the embodiment application of anatomical physiological, psychophysical developmental principles.
- Personally and embodied and Intergrated,thefundamentalgroundwork of evelopmental re-patterning, and the utilization of a body-based language to describe movement and body-mind relationships.
- A creativeprocess to explored the context of self-discovery and openness, sensing and feeling that which is from within that moves and informs theory mind experience.
- Each person is both the student and subject matter and the underlying goal is todiscover the ease that underlies transformation, in the light of non duality.
06.30 - 07.30 Pranayama & Meditation
07.30 - 08.00 Morning Tea Break
08.00 - 10.30. Intergrated Embodied Movement
10.30 - 12.30 Brunch
12.30 - 13.30 Yoga Philosophy
13.30 - 15.00 Assana Lab
15.30 - 16.00. Afternoon Tea Break
16.00 - 17.30 Assana Teaching Tecnique/Teaching Methodology
18.00 Dinner & self-study
* Every Tuesday & Thursday at 19.00 - 19.45 Q&A or Satsang
** This daily schedule may be modified according to the suitability of the subjects, the learners and the climate.
*** Sunday is a day-off