100-HR ANANDA YOVEDA ALIGNMENT-BASED YTTC-Batch2
Turn your Passion in yoga into a profession with our international certification program in Dharamshala, the Land of Divine Himachal Pradesh
* Become certified to teach the Alignment-Based Yoga system to students world-wide
* Cultivate the way of yogic lifestyle with the balanced approach of living
* This course is suited for those who do not have the time to complete the 200hr course in the traditional four weeks, we offer the opportunity to complete the 200 hour TTC in two sections. The second section must be completed within 36 months after completed the first section and the RYT200 certificate will be awarded to student once all of required hours, assignments and examinations are sucessfully completed.
WHAT MAKES our 100-Hour Alignment-Based Yoga TEACHER TRAINING UNIQUE?
* Acquire a complete preparation to become a professional Yoga teacher and owns competency to teach
1. Alignment-Based Yoga Class
2. Focus Class (Workshop-based class)
3. Pranayama as the preparation for the meditative state of mind
4. Alignment-Based Vinyasa Flow Class
200-Hour Alignment-Based Yoga Teacher Training course is an intensively transformation and professional program. Every aspect of this training has been methodically tailored to provide you the best education and the deepest experience possible on every level. Our yoga teacher certification course offers an in-depth study of Asana, Alignment-Based Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy, and Prana, Verbal and Hand-on Adjustments, as well as instruction on how to develop a personal meditation practice. The fundamentals of Ayurveda and its importance will also be covered. We present an academic review of yogic philosophy, method and science as well as a thorough practical understanding through group practice and practicums, led by our highly qualified teachers, that offer our students opportunity to refine their skills.
Whether you're an aspiring student seeking to deepen your knowledge of Yoga practice, or already a teacher, our 200 hour yoga certification course will take both your personal development and skills as a facilitator to new heights. So come join us for this very exciting and deeply rewarding life journey.
ARE YOU READY?
* Anatomy and Physiology - An in-depth study of the anatomy of movement and key systems of the body. Understand how the body works and apply this knowledge for safe and effective practice and teaching.
* Key Poses of Yoga - An in-depth study of postures, alignment, energetic and health benefits, adjustments, and modifications.
* The History and Development of Yoga - Learn where yoga comes from and how it has developed into its modern form today. An exploration of the foundational traditions and their philosophies, including Hatha, Tantra, and Vinyasa Yoga.
* Sat-Chit-Ananda simply means truthfulness-consciousness-bliss. In other words, Sat-Chit-Ananda are the principle philosophical perspectives that define the practice of yoga. We will explore several of these including The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali that contains what is considered the most concise definition of yoga ever written as well as clear guidelines of how to achieve yoga.
* The Science of Pranayama - this is much more than inhale/exhale. The breath is the primary life force and is the foundation of a meaningful yogic practice. The breath has a profound influence on our nervous system and how we interact with the world. We will cover its application to postures and meditation.
* Understanding the Subtle Body - Prana and the Chakras. Ancient yogis described the anatomy of the subtle body, beyond the physical form. There are many layers to understanding Prana, the prime life force and how it moves through the Chakras or energetic centers. This force and the currents of energy known as prana vayus are the very foundation of what makes yoga so powerful.
* Introduction to Ayurveda - Understanding this ancient sister science that grew from the same foundational philosophy as Yoga and Buddhism. Learn how to understand yourself and others through the context of doshas, gunas, and prana.
* The Art and Science of Sequencing - You will learn how to create meaningful sequence that bring the practitioners to the essence meaning of yoga using the tools of asana, dharana (intention), pranayama (breathing methods), bandha (energy locks) and meditation. A memorable yoga class is not just biomechanically sound but also powerful on deeper levels.
* Understanding Meditation - Developing your skills as a meditation teacher is an important part of filling your classes with rich, meaningful content. The power of meditation is significant. We will be sharing a variety of different methods for developing your own personal meditation practice and learning to teach. At the end of the course, you will be able to teach Yoga Nidra and Chakra meditation.
* Developing a Yogic lifestyle - This goes much deeper than what you wear or what you eat. Understand how to incorporate the tools and philosophies of yoga to map out an authentic and purposeful life.
* Taking the seat of the teacher - There is more to leading a class than just having knowledge of yoga practice. We'll give you tools to be an effective leader through understanding the responsibilities and ethics in the classroom, and as in your community.
* Business of Yoga - In many places throughout the world yoga has become a competitive market for most yoga teachers. There are a number of ways to you can stand out from the crowd and jump start your teaching career. We'll show you how and walk you to how write from your profile to your class name planning!
* Learn to Teach - In our courses you will get the opportunity to teach and refine your communication skills for yoga teaching to deliver an inspiring class. There will be plenty of practice teaching: one on one, in small groups, and in front of the whole class.
06.30 - 07.30 Pranayama & Meditation
07.30 - 07.45 Morning Tea Break
07.45 - 09.45 Alignment-Based Assana
09.45 - 11.30 Brunch
11.30 - 13.00 Yoga Philosophy
13.15 - 14.45 Anatomy & Biomechnic for Yoga Teachers
14.45 - 15.00 Afternoon Tea Break
15.00 - 16.00 Assana Teaching Tecnique
16.00 - 17.30 Vinyasa Flow
17.30 Dinner & self-study
* Every Tuesday & Thursday at 19.00 - 19.45 Q&A or Satsang
** This daily schedule may be modified according to the suitability of the subjects, the learners and the climate.
*** Sunday is a day-off