Terms & Conditions
Total course fee, which includes;
- Accommodation in the school with attached bathroom /AC/Mini Fridge/fan/furnitures can accommodate 2-3 students. If you prefer to to stay in a private room (outside the school), the additional expense is required at your own cost (THB 7,000)
- Two vegetarian meals and two tea breaks a day
- Course material –Neti Pot, Stationery, Yoga Books & Reading Material.
Course fee does not includes
- Air-fares and Airport transfers but we do provide Airport transfers on additional cost.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusion list.
- Please pay 50% of course fee as advance towards the course fees;
- Remaining fee will be due on arrival at the school.
- Advance must be paid 30 days prior to start of course or else the seat will be allotted to other applicant in the booking queue. Once the advance payment is done, send us scanned copy of counterfoil or any transaction ID of the payment. As soon as the advance is credited an acknowledgement mail will be sent to you.
- Due to any reason, if you are unable to pay the advance in 30 days prior to start of course, to hold the seat you need to send us an email intending reconfirmation that you are still interested in the course.
The course fee including any initial deposit is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. If you need to cancel the course due to unavoidable reasons the booking amount can be adjusted/ used to any future course that you do with us within one year from the date of booking. To reschedule your course you must inform us at least three weeks before your course start date otherwise you may lose your booking amount fee.
- In case of no show-up for the training 100% of the price is due!
- Cancellation request must be sent in writing
- Ananda Yoveda Shala reserves the right to cancel any booking that they feel necessary
- In case of cancellation by Ananda Yoveda Shala, the student will receive 100% refund of the amount paid
- Ananda Yoveda Shala is not liable for any expenses that student may have occurred including the travel expenses (e.g. flight/bus tickets/taxi fee) even in case of a Training cancellation either by the participant or Ananda Yoveda Shala.
- Ananda Yoveda Shala is not liable for theft, accidents or damage on, around or in the training facility, apart from intentional damage or gross negligence.
We can accept Visa, MasterCard, Paypal and Wire transfer to school’s bank account. Payment will be processed in THB. Ananda Yoveda Shala is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Changes in Terms & Conditions
Ananda Yoveda Shala reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions and prices anytime without prior intimation. If we make any significant changes to the terms and conditions, we will update it on the website www.anandayoveda.com
(You will get the electronic receipt via email or contact chanels within 24 hours. In case you want the receipt to be on behalf of legal entity, please provide staff with the information)